The Santa Monica Festival is a unique event that highlights the dynamic connection between the City’s communities, businesses, arts and environment while offering ideas and solutions for a greener, healthier and more sustainable lifestyle. Presented for California’s most celebrated beach city, the 21st annual Santa Monica Festival offers an eclectic mix of live music and dance, delicious food, DIY art workshops with recycled and repurposed materials, guilt-free shopping featuring earth-friendly artistic wares, as well as information about local resources offered by a variety of City, environmental and local non-profit organizations.
Interactive activities include:
- Marketplace of Local Artists featuring Earth-Friendly, Artistic Wares and Merchandise
- Interactive Art Workshops
- Environmental Demonstrations
- Food Salon featuring over 15 local Food Trucks and Carts (ie. Border Grill, Coolhaus, Let’s Be Frank)
- City Divisions featuring information on upcoming projects and new initiatives
LIVE MUSICAL PERFORMANCES BY
- Dustbowl Revival, La Santa Cecilia, Vaud & The Villains, Lux Aeterna
Presented by: City of Santa Monica Cultural Affairs Division, Community and Cultural Services Department, and Office of Sustainability and the Environment (OSE). Produced by: Community Arts Resources (CARS)
Saturday, May 19, 2012
11am – 6pm
–via Yelp Events
Address: 2600 Ocean Park Blvd.